is a few small steps away judging by the work of Pranav Mistry who has developed a gestural interface, a system that allows you in’ Minority Report’ style to interact with data and objects that are projected in front of you using your hands, far more natural than a keyboard and mouse.
- The Royal Wedding – a perfect marriage of traditional pomp with modern day pixels
- Digital Kaizen: creating a tagline for your blog
- How to tame the Content Monster
- February Inspiration: Yes. Now. I am an artist. I take initiative.
- Should your baby really be on Facebook?
- Isabella Rosselini stars in something strange and naughty……
- A harbour full of a post it notes & a bridge held up by bulldog clips
- January Inspiration: Everything French & Chic
- Augmenting the physical world
Browse popular tagsacmi exhibition alternate reality games april inspiration arg augmented reality brand values brit art game concept games inspired by film game studios geeks and oddballs gestural interface goth independent game developers inspiration linkedin lost souls may inspiration music old skool personal values pranav mistry punk resolutions sixth sense system stop motion tim burton tracey emin uk garage unity3d